Even though we’re all wheelchair-users, our needs regarding clothes still vary person to person. I know that for me, since I’m 5’10 with really long legs, and I sit all day, I need extra-long inseams on all of my pants, but not every other gimp is like me…
I also need:
– A long torso in my shirts so they don’t ride up, exposing my belly.
– Non-bell/flowy sleeves.
– Skirts that aren’t above the knee.
– No long jackets; they just bunch-up behind my back.
– Fabric that moves and no bulky seams.
– No itchy fabric like wool.
With that said, what do you look for in pants, shirts, jackets, etc, when buying clothes for your non-standing lifestyle?