From the ultra cool line of clothing for wheelchair-users, IZ Adaptive, comes their Fall 2011 pieces. They’ve covered it all, from capes and maxi skirts to clothes with patterns and touches of fur.
What I love about IZ Adaptive Clothing is that her clothes are all completely in-style, yet they’re made to work for wheelchair-users. The Fall/Winter 2011 line follows the latest trends – knits, structured suits, leather and lace, jewel tones, pencil skirts, maxi skirts, capes, fur and patterns (oh my!) – and includes clothes for both men and women. Check out the gorgeous Fall additions for the ladies!
– Faux Shearling Cape (in bone): This may be my favorite piece. Super stylish & sexy, yet casual
– Tweed Cape with Faux Leather Belt: Classy and chic in an English badass kind of way.
– Ruffled Skirt: Get the tuxedo look. Add leggings and boots, voila hotness.
– Little Black Dress with Lace: This is their unique take on the “Little Black dress;” a weapon every woman should have in her arsenal/closet.
– Cowl Neck Tunic: Can I have one in every color please?
And here’s what’s new for the guys:
– Faux Shearling Jacket: Channel your inner-Brawny man and get away with it.
– Cord Blazer: Look fly in this very hip corduroy blazer. Perfect with jeans.
– Plaid Shirt: A wardrobe staple. If you don’t have one yet, this is for you.
Have fun shopping!
Visit their main page: IZ Adaptive Clothing