YouTube makeup maven, FilthyWhore, has some of the coolest “how-to” makeup videos I’ve ever seen. Here’s one of my favs.

Written by Tiff

6 Comments

1. Krystina February 13, 2008 at 10:36 pm Reply

this is awesome, but do u do ur own makeup, tell me how pleaseeeeeeee

2. Tiffiny February 14, 2008 at 10:00 am Reply

yeah i do! if you can move your wrists, you can do it too 🙂

maybe i should post a “how-to” tutorial on quad makeup??

3. Miki February 14, 2008 at 11:35 am Reply

that was awesome! i keep experimenting with the whole “glam eye” look, but have yet to accomplish what i set out for. my minds eye never quite translates to my actual face. also, i have NEVER been able to do liner on my top lids … pre quad or post. it’s one of my biggest goals – sad, but true.

krystina, not sure what your disability is, but tiff is right – you can do your makeup! it’s not actually as hard as you might think. wedge eyeliners and makeup brushes in between your fingers or use both hands to hold them. after a few attemps (and gobs of mascarra) you’ll get the hang of it!

4. Dynah February 14, 2008 at 1:02 pm Reply

I feel like if I tried to put that much eyeshadow on I would look totally ridiculous. And I would be terrified to put liquid liner on after all that work with the shadow- what if you mess it up?? I might try her techniques though.

I’m not a quad- my main disability-related makeup issues are unsteady hands- but I think a quad makeup tutorial would totally rock. Do it!

5. Krystina February 15, 2008 at 8:08 pm Reply

YES YES, Post a quad-chic how-to, eyeshadow, liner,lips THE WORKS!

6. Tiffiny February 16, 2008 at 5:29 pm Reply

liner on the top lid is never easy to apply. instead, buy black eyeshadow and with a tiny brush apply it on your top lash line to mimick liner. it’s a whole lot easier.